FORUM RULES and sign up info

H1 Pictures and Images

FORUM RULES and sign up info

Postby RIH1 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:47 am

If you want to sign up be sure to tell a moderator or send the admin a note after you sign up as you might get blocked in our SPAM program. if you want to join we will get you added so do not worry. Also if someone on the membership committee thinks you will ruin the forum, you will be banned, just like in real life. We will be fair and honest just like the founders of this great nation.

Rules.

1: Nothing illegal. We will not police you, but if the police need help, we will oblige.
2: No one wants to hear about which vendor or builder sucks. We already know this stuff. If you bring it up it will most likely start a crappy rant from everyone so be warned. That being said if you copy vendors parts, build a crappy truck or bash someone, chances are someone is going to get upset.
3: Most of our moderators would not be allowed to be members on other forums so do not expect much from them.
4: Don't be an asshole, unless it's extremely justified.
5: If you have an issue with another member, vendor, or anyone else from this forum please resolve your issues with them directly rather than publicly posting it on the forum to save the rest of us the drama. If you are completely unable to resolve an issue withing reason and you feel the need to share your experience publicly then please do so without violating rule #1 and without slandering someone.
6: Bullshit won't be tolerated. If you want to whine, cry, hate on certain people, or cause any other drama please just go back to the HML as we don't have time for your crap. If you violate this rule the admin may, at their sole discretion, suspend or cancel your membership to this forum.
7: The purpose of this forum, which is very much a community, is to help Hummer owners and enthusiasts with their buying, selling, and ownership experience. Remember when your Mom told you "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all".....well, the same goes here, kind of.
8: Please keep in mind many of the users and vendors on this forum are buddies and will give each other a hard time, in good fun, from time to time. If someone says something to someone else please keep in mind those users may be friends and they won't necessarily take offense. Please don't whine to the forum admin about every little thing, but if someone offends you or is out of line then (and only then) please feel free to contact the forum admin and they will use their discretion in handling the situation.

97.5 TD SlantBack
2015 Escalade V
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo 550-2
2011 Ducati Diavel
2008 MB G500 Gwagen
2008 F-450 Beast
RIH1

Re: User Sign Up Instructions and Forum Rules

Postby 04BLKUAV » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:49 am

:D
Nice.
04 HMCS/HMCO
LBZ/6 speed Allison w/lead foot
3.08 Auburn's
42" MTR's
Warns Winches Front and Rear
LED lights

nothing powder coated orange!
04BLKUAV

Re: User Sign Up Instructions and Forum Rules

Postby FIMSMFG » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:45 pm

yea YEA HELL FUCKN YEA ...

sorry i got all excited .............FUCK EM ... we need to remove the hummer desk jockies from the crowd . all the book reading theory spouting shit bags that tell everyone how it was is and should be need not aply hear . that being said smart individuals are welcome .
FIMSMFG

Re: Forum rules

Postby DrVRob » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Am I exempt from rule #4 since I was born with a genetic disorder which doesn't allow me to be polite to other assholes? Technically I am handicapped and can't help myself. Plus I am a paying customer of Big Dog Offroad where I am further influenced toward the Dark side.
2001 Wagon
1995 Gas Wagon (sold for a nice profit after five years of hard use. Hot damn!)
2001 Wagon (sold)
1997.5 Convertible (sold)
1969 Shelby GT500 (numbers matching)
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
2005 Screaming Eagle VRod
Best friend for a wife and 2 beautiful daughters
What else could matter?
DrVRob

Postby Gunshow » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:08 pm

I'm still trying to figure out if your avatar picture is you screaming or an invitation?
2001 HMCS Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
1997 C3500 Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
Gunshow

Postby DrVRob » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Gunshow wrote:I'm still trying to figure out if your avatar picture is you screaming or an invitation?

It's both! Its me screaming an invitation to the world to kiss my ass.
2001 Wagon
1995 Gas Wagon (sold for a nice profit after five years of hard use. Hot damn!)
2001 Wagon (sold)
1997.5 Convertible (sold)
1969 Shelby GT500 (numbers matching)
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
2005 Screaming Eagle VRod
Best friend for a wife and 2 beautiful daughters
What else could matter?
DrVRob

Postby mattbalazs » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:10 pm

So I can tell Eric to suck my dick, but if I say that to Thomas may take that as an invitation.
2000 two story open top
mattbalazs

Postby Gunshow » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Did someone say dick?
2001 HMCS Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
1997 C3500 Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
Gunshow

Postby mattbalazs » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:34 pm

knew that would get your attention
2000 two story open top
mattbalazs

Postby ericward » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:42 am

At least you guys have a sense of humor about all of this. On a serious note it probably important to have some real basic guidelines but on the other hand it's also important to remember this is a online forum and not a country club and not to take it too seriously.
303.960.6676 Mobile
Eric@BigDogOffroad.com

Our Website: www.BigDogOffroad.com

Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BigDogOffroad
ericward

Next

Return to H1 Photo Vault