time to rattle the cage

Anything not H1 related. for example, H2 or H3 stuff. Toyota Prius technology will go here. Isis propaganda (it will be reported) Jokes or things you might think are jokes.

Re: time to rattle the cage

Postby 04BLKUAV » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:46 pm

To be clear...
Me, Ben, Thomas, Eric were all tired of the HML crap. Ben said it would take him 2 seconds to creat a new one...it took him 5 mins. Thomas wanted to be the admin so bad, he said he would be willing to "suck a dick." I think he's been busy at a Love's truck stop. He told me he was gonna "fill up the tank" but didn't understand what he was talking about at the time.
True story.
BTW: let's see if he responds now! Milspec OUT
04 HMCS/HMCO
LBZ/6 speed Allison w/lead foot
3.08 Auburn's
42" MTR's
Warns Winches Front and Rear
LED lights

nothing powder coated orange!
04BLKUAV

Postby Gunshow » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Fuck my Life! Geez I hate you Darren.

Wes,

I haven't been active on the forum lately because I have not been working on my truck, and the wife and I just had our first child. We've been real busy that's for sure. It's also summer time so I've been letting the fat fly on my boat every weekend instead of sweating in 100% heat and humidity working under my truck.

I manage to talk with Darren and Eric just about everyday because there my side bitches but not much time to do anything else.

I'll get back to the forum soon enough.

By the way the only Cock sucker is Mark Piles aka "MadCopier" or is it "ModMafia"??? I can't remember. LOL
Fucking douchebag
2001 HMCS Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
1997 C3500 Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
Gunshow

Postby RIH1 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Wes,

I was civil to milspec as well, but the goal of this site will slowly evolve as time progresses . i do not think milspec fits into what we are trying to do here at least the subtly crappy distracting questions do not. That being said he can register under a different screename and join if he likes. Thomas will remove anyone that disrupts the feel or the image of the site (just like the HML) I also did not want someone (darren) taking his name. We also let unregistered users look all they want BTW. You do not need to sign up to enjoy this forum or benefit from the discounts or vendor offerings. I do not pretend to know how the HML works or who controls it. I got along with bob and many of the admins. I was a member there for a long time. It is a great place to learn and perfect for the new H1, H2 and H3 owners as well. Times change and so does the environment and relationships. One thing I can tell you is that this forum stands up for everything that is American. The H1 fits nicely in that "America, fuck yeah" approach.

97.5 TD SlantBack
2015 Escalade V
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo 550-2
2011 Ducati Diavel
2008 MB G500 Gwagen
2008 F-450 Beast
RIH1

Postby RIH1 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Also I would appreciate it if the users that are trying to sign up with other HML users screenames that are not theirs and posting pictures of lewd acts and ridiculous quotes would refrain from doing so that would be great.

We are not competing with the HML, it has its own positive place on the web. While it is not easy to get banned from here it is possible and Thomas will do it if you waste his time :)

97.5 TD SlantBack
2015 Escalade V
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo 550-2
2011 Ducati Diavel
2008 MB G500 Gwagen
2008 F-450 Beast
RIH1

Postby westhedoorman » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Ben and Thomas- I appreciate the thoughtful replies and I am relieved to know that Shaz (Milspec) is able to sign up, just not as Milspec. I understand not wanting to carry over the drama of the Milspec persona to this forum. I do think that Shaz has grown as a Hummer owner and as a person and would contribute some good content if he chose to join this forum.
Thomas- congradulations on the birth of your child. They take allot of energy but they bring so much joy to a family. Best wishes for your family.
97.5 HMCS, P400, 20 bolt rims- HDPE beadlocks- 37" Toyo Open Country MT's
westhedoorman

Previous

Return to Off The Grid