time to rattle the cage

Anything not H1 related. for example, H2 or H3 stuff. Toyota Prius technology will go here. Isis propaganda (it will be reported) Jokes or things you might think are jokes.

time to rattle the cage

Postby ron993 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:45 pm

So what was the deal with Milspec on the HML? I only saw him when they let him back in last year. To me the guy was just an idiot but he was entertaining though.

So what is the rest of the story???
2002 Hummer H1 wagon
ron993

Re: time to rattle the cage

Postby westhedoorman » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:19 pm

I emailed him to ask the same question. His reply indicated that there was not a specific incident which got him booted, just accumulated hate from others who campaigned against him. He pointed out to me that even though he was often treated poorly by others, he never was disrespectful to anyone. WOW was kind enough to let him back on and after his passing Peter caved in to the haters and kicked him off.
I enjoyed his posts and I feel that he made the forum much more active. He would post about a stick on bumper hook or something goofy like that and get a ton of replies on his thread. Unfortunately some old assholes who take themselves way too seriously just wouldn't stand for it. So now we have a pretty boring HML and a mostly dormant AM Generals site. I did notice that Eric Ward was always respectful and helpful to Milspec. I think that if Milspec were on this site it would go from having a post every 2 or 3 days to multiple posts every day. I talked to Gunshow, forum moderator, about this and he is not ok with it so no more Milspec for Hummer enthusiasts.
97.5 HMCS, P400, 20 bolt rims- HDPE beadlocks- 37" Toyo Open Country MT's
westhedoorman

Postby ericward » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Certain people have haters.....Milly was one of those people. I was one of those people too. SOOOOooooooo many people on the HML just love to complain about stuff specifically behind the scenes. There was another sponsor on there (who many people believe has a financial ownership of the HML) that would throw a fit every time Milly put anything.

Milly is an idiot, did terrible maintenance on his truck (I know, I bought it for a client and then resold it to another guy). He said stupid really unproductive things that annoyed people. But he was funny and at least passionate. What most people don't know is Milly has been fighting a nasty form of cancer for several years and the HML provided joy and quality of life to him and they shunned him. He even has at least 2 other user names that I know of and they kept kicking him off even when the new user names didn't post stupid content. By this point certain people had a candetta against him and many of these bitchy cry babies are also the reason I eventually told the HML ownership to so suck a bag of dicks.

The HML is FULL of loser, let's just leave it that way. Those bitchy crybabies can keep stroking each other every time some idiot spends $1400 on shocks, says anything about Blue Hummer (who is a complete cunt by the way) and not helping owners find quality products from vendors who have since left the HML such as Tustin, HPG, and us (and others). That lame forum doesn't have a monopoly anymore on a forum for productive and passionate Hummer owners. At least there is a better alternative now.
303.960.6676 Mobile
Eric@BigDogOffroad.com

Our Website: www.BigDogOffroad.com

Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BigDogOffroad
ericward

Postby westhedoorman » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Eric- so what do you think about Milspec being part of AM Generals. Gunshow said no when I asked him a couple of months ago, but you have some insight on the matter. Maybe this is worthy of a discussion.
westhedoorman

Postby ericward » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:07 pm

I don't own this forum so I don't make those decisions.

I'm not even sure if Milly is still around. He contacted me a few months ago about buying back the truck he sold my client that I ended up selling off for my client to someone else. The current owner didn't want to sell it back and that was the last I heard from him.
303.960.6676 Mobile
Eric@BigDogOffroad.com

Our Website: www.BigDogOffroad.com

Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BigDogOffroad
ericward

Postby Gunshow » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:38 pm

This forum invites good, knowledgeable, Hummer owners to share information. We do not need a Villiage idiot to pester us with questions. Everyone's time is valuable and non of us have time to waist.
2001 HMCS Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
1997 C3500 Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
Gunshow

Postby Hero » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm

I really enjoyed Milly.
Let him play in the sandbox, please.
;)
Hero

Postby dirty tools » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:13 pm

I read Mil's inputs on HML site and though he was colorful , and most of his post was just to get peoples reaction.
To many people misunderstand what is been said.

I would miss his colorful remarks. let him play in the sandbox.
dirty tools

Postby westhedoorman » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:09 pm

I miss him too. I was under the impression that this is a bad ass forum of misfits that don't always fit in on the stodgy HML. If the forum is purely for technical information then there is no way this site could ever catch up with the search data base on the HML. If this forum is to foster a sense of community of Hummer enthusiasts than some light hearted discussion sounds like a good idea to me. Looks at this post. There is always a surge of activity when Milspec is involved. This could be what this forum needs to wake up.
westhedoorman

Postby ItalGerBrit » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Milspec is looking for a set of Gobi recovery loop steps on HML Market Place so he is still around. Thought he sold his truck? Maybe he is building a new one starting with the step. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ItalGerBrit

Next

Return to Off The Grid