H1 shifter and e brake bezels on pre-sale!

All vendors are encouraged to promote great deals to the H1 community.

H1 shifter and e brake bezels on pre-sale!

Postby icentropy » Tue May 05, 2015 3:23 pm

First off wanted to say cool new site to Thomas and thanks for inviting me over. I'm hoping to get some more time to actually start the build on my own truck this year. Have big plans for it but just haven't had any time to dedicate to it in a while. Too busy with work (part of which i spend machining hummer stuff.

Timing worked out as I just finished the e-brake and shifter bezels. They're going out today to get black anodized but as usual I'm offering a pre-sale price while they're at anodize (1 to 2 weeks) and when they're back the rest will be priced normally. Presale also includes free shipping (within the 48 states) so buy early and you save around $50 for a set. Not up on the website yet so to order just send paypal to me at icentropy@gmail.com with shipping address and a note saying it's for the presale bezels.

Presale
Shifter - $170
Brake - $120
Set - $285 (free shipping)

Regular Price
Shifter - $190
Brake - $135
Set - $320 + ($17 shipping)

icentropy

Re: H1 shifter and e brake bezels on pre-sale!

Postby Gunshow » Tue May 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Welcome to the forum Ricky. Glad to see your offering us deals right off the bat. That is what a community forum is about and were happy to have you. Please keep contributing good information to this forum as much as possible. We can make this forum a great place for H1 information.
2001 HMCS Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
1997 C3500 Black & Tan 6.5 Turbo Diesel
Gunshow

Re: H1 shifter and e brake bezels on pre-sale!

Postby FIMSMFG » Tue May 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Wow those r wicked sweet . Aluminum ? Ill take a set forsure ...
FIMSMFG

Return to H1 Vendor News